Friday 23 August 2013

Collection (n.late collection)

Once again, it's been a while. The long hours I seem to be doing at the shop and then coming home to a pile of boxes I am still living out of and a bed that might as well be on the floor has made me neglect my blog...once again. However, a tiny update is needed and here are some pictures I like. 

The story behind this is that a few months ago I was writing and I was thirsty and a sudden thought came to me. 'All the good writers drink when they're writing.' So, foolishly, I went to the shop, bought two bottles of wine and poured myself a glass. It went down quickly and the writing flowed until I knocked an entire glass into my laptop and potiently destroyed all of my work. By doing this I lost a lot of my photos but managed to salvage some. Here they are:

(Moral of the story: no wine near laptops, please.) 








No comments:

Post a Comment