Wednesday 3 April 2013

IV.

Confession: I can recite the majority of Severus Snape's lines in the Harry Potter films, especially his monologues.

Proof: "Have you ever considered you ask too much? That you take too much for granted. Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?" (Half-Blood Prince.) "Mr. Potter, our new celebrity. Tell me what would it get if I add a powdered root of Asphadel to an infusion of Wormwood." (Philosopher's Stone.) "Feeling sentimental? Not to me and not to the Dark Lord if you don't improve. Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use again you. You won't last two seconds if he invades your mind. You're just like your father, lazy, arrogant." (Order of the Phoenix.)

Yes, I'm a nerd and no I didn't look those up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment