Thursday 14 March 2013

New.

I was sitting on a bus today and I was thinking, thinking about a lot of things. One of the things I thought about was this blog or more, lack of blog. When I set out writing it I thought it would be completely about writing, about literature and yes, in a way it was, but as I was sitting on the horrific bus where enthusiastic American kids made me feel even more cynical and miserable, I thought that I could - and do - write about a lot more. Writing is a way of life so why not write about life? My life, people's lives, life as a whole? Writing is a way of making sense of the world, of understanding, so why should this blog be any different? I've thought of new ways I'm going to go at this blog. Neil Gaiman said that the key to a successful blog is consistency, good advice, I may not take it, I may do, we shall see. 

So, new background, new title, new ways of doing this thing. Here goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment