Friday 2 March 2012

It's a Friday night...


It's a Friday night and I don't have much time before my friend Sophie comes round and we get rather merry with some wine, cider and, knowing her, Vodka. I feel like our drinking should have a purpose and what better thing to celebrate than the gloriously sunny day it has been here in Cardiff. So, although today has not been a literary/writer themed blog it is a 'OMG summer is coming!' blog. Thus, I have put a rather hilarious video of a woman getting obscenely drunk but kept it in keeping with the coming summer as she is making ice cream. If those of you that looked on here today to see some of my usual stuff fear not for tomorrow I plan on writing about writing rooms but for today, on this beautiful, Friday night - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment