Friday 5 July 2013

Fear 101: How Fucking Terrifying Is This

I'm sitting in my dining room trying to write an article about a kind of music I have never heard about - avant-garde music in which there exists a festival of such music. I'm listening to the strawing sounds and the grave voices, occasionally changing to lighter music that I enjoy - Mumford & Sons ready for when I see them live tomorrow. Upon my research I staggered across this...


...and I say this - how fucking terrifying is that. I recently had a discussion with someone I work with about fear - what do we, as individuals fear and one of mine is the fear of somebody standing behind me. I'm petrified of the idea of being in my kitchen and somebody standing outside, looking through my window at me or sleeping and somebody steps into the room without my knowledge. And, after seeing this photo I think: how fucking terrifying would it be if they wore that bloody mask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment